[SLUG] Sarasota meetings

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 14:37:52 EDT

Ok group,, Here is what I know.

I have been out of town for 10 days attending Redhats admin course so I may
not be up to date on this issue, but here goes.

I called Certification Inc on Wood St in Sarasota where the meetings were
held and Sandy Woods the owner said we could continue using the facilities
for our meetings if there was a moderator for the group.

I can do it if I am not out of town on business which happens all too
frequently. If someone will help me do that we can get started this next
tuesday but I need responses before I get back with Sandy.

If you have suggestions or need to bring me up to date then do so now
please.

Michael C. Rock