RE: [SLUG] Sarasota meetings

From: Craig Zeigler (craig@penguindevelopment.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 17:44:46 EDT

Cert inc. has proved themselves to be a bit untrustworthy. This is not a
complaint agains them, it's merely an observation of how we were
received. I think it is a better idea to hold it at robin's house until
he gets tired of us. Again we are offering to host a meeting here in
Venice on an alternate evening as not to be "in competition". This will
allow us to service the area better. Also, we try to attend the Sarasota
meeting as well.