RE: [SLUG] Sarasota meetings

From: MRock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 19:17:20 EDT

In defense of Certification Inc. They are not untrustworthy. It was
Cameron Hunts job to be there to open the building and host the meeting. At
that time he worked there and now he is on a contract basis. It was Cameron
who seems to have let you down not Certification Inc. Even that I am
hesitant to state since I have not spoken with cameron and do not know
anyting about what happened and neither do any of us. All I can say for sure
is that Certification Inc. has made a very generous offer and I am sure they
will not feel slighted if you choose otherwise. Do whatever you wish, but do
it for the right reasons.

Bardenton is simply too far for me as I live in Venice. I question whether
Venice has enough Linux advocates to support a group, but will welcome the
try.

Michael C. Rock