RE: [SLUG] Sarasota meetings

From: MRock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 06:49:57 EDT

Paul,

I never saw or heard of anything of the type you mention. Nor did Sandy
mention anything of the sort when I spoke with her. I simply feel that a
central location for all of us south of brandon is better than two splinter
groups, but if that is what happens then let it happen. I am not trying to
call any shots, just help.

Michael C. Rock