Re: [SLUG] Hmmmmm

From: steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 17:39:51 EDT

Well, this does not have to be a problem. You want to block all incoming that
is not a reply to an outgoing request. Not ALL incoming.

My F/W f.ex blocks like above but does not really affect my day to day
activities.

--

Steve ________________________________________________________ HTML in e-mail creates out-security, and more spam. By using it you teach others, less knowledgeable, that it's safe to use.