Re: [SLUG] CD-RW Drives and LINUX

From: David R. Meyer (david@crbtechnologies.com)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 21:18:10 EDT

Let me ask this...is there specific software that will allow the end-user to
make CD's as easily as you can on , well, you know, that other operating
system.

I need to clarify...this is for home users that are maybe, at best, W*&%ows
literate. In short, I am looking for the seamless solution. My goal is not
to sell any more Microsoft based PC's to our home users, and this seems to
be a key point with some.

Thanks,

Dave