Re: [SLUG] CD-RW Drives and LINUX

From: Paul Braman (aeon@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 22:10:36 EDT

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, David R. Meyer wrote:

> Let me ask this...is there specific software that will allow the
> end-user to make CD's as easily as you can on , well, you know, that
> other operating system.

I'm not saying you'll find what you need, but searching through
freshmeat.net might turn something up. Type "cdrecord" in the search and
look for all the GUI front ends. (Some of the GUI applications don't have
screenshots, so visit the homepage to see what they look like.)

Paul Braman
aeon@tampabay.rr.com