Re: [SLUG] IMAP

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 16:50:43 EDT

>>Does anyone know where I may obtain an explanation of the IMAP protocol
>>in plain English. Manual pages and documents written by system
>>engineers and programmers are wonderful if you happen to be one of
>>them. I'm not and I need something for the average (10 years)
>>Unix/Linux user.

According to "The Very Brief, Abridged, Highly Simplified Summary of
Unix and Linux Knowledge" (Overwhelming Press, 54,054 pages):

"All Unix and Linux documentation shall be in language that can only be
understood by a person who has fully immersed herself in Our Ways of
Doing Things for a minimum of 20 years, so that we can maintain our
Priesthood Status forevermore."

This is on page 28,672, paragraph 781, section 4.865, subchapter 1,024,
chapter 607.

- Robin