Re: [SLUG] Hmmmmm

From: steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 17:02:58 EDT

My firewall, for example blocks like above, but does not really affect ...

I know my grammar is backwards here. : )

--

Steve ________________________________________________________ HTML in e-mail creates out-security, and more spam. By using it you teach others, less knowledgeable, that it's safe to use.