Re: [SLUG] Fw: website must be viewed with IE

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 11:54:49 EDT

Patrick (at work) wrote:

> [...]

It's a form letter. I got the same one. Note that this is a private
entity, part of the Chamber of Commerce, not part of Manatee County
government.

What these poor people have trouble realizing is that people who run
many of the "high tech" businesses they want so desparately to attract
are among the 10% that do not use MSIE.

- Robin