Re: [SLUG] The One Page Linux Manual Home Page

From: Seth Hollen (Seth@hollen.org)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 01:31:07 EDT

I think it a little outdated. But helpful for new people.

The other day I picked up this handy-dandy little cheat sheet.
http://barcharts.com/chartDetails.asp?sku=448-7

from the USF book store. it lists many commands, gives a quick
explanation of the Linux file system and even has vi commands!!

great for when I forget something ;)

--
Take care,

Seth seth@hollen.org 727-919-1598