Re: [SLUG] The One Page Linux Manual Home Page

From: Ian C. Blenke (icblenke@nks.net)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 21:48:04 EDT

On Wed, 2002-04-24 at 18:25, ter swartz wrote:
> http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~squadron/

Ick. Wholely inadequate, minimal to the point of painful. Some things
just won't work all the time, other things are borderline wrong.

I argue the merit of this "project", as it stands.

We could put together a much more compelling quick-n'-dirty guide using
only SLUG member's contributions with only a modicum of effort.

Perhaps this should stand to be a group challenge?

If you're forwarding this as a "good thing", then someone really needs
to step in and give it a real try - not this silly thing.

- Ian C. Blenke <icblenke@nks.net> <ian@blenke.com>