Re: [SLUG] Reviews of New Suse 8.0?

From: doc (e.net@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 20:42:07 EDT

Hmmm. I was going to load it on a desktop alongside Win98se
as a way of demonstrating the superior value of Linux to the
Business/IT manager at the college.

He tends to be a strong Windows fan but told me today he is
willing to be pursuaded to accept Linux ... probably because
he recently looked at the budget and the excessive cost of
running M$ products!

Anyone loaded SuSE on the same HDD as Win98?

doc