Re: [SLUG] Any New Feedback re. SuSE 8.0?

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 01:31:01 EDT

Just a rule of thumb with exhibitions, I don't show the latest and
greatest anything if my butt is on the line.

I have had some blunders in the past from doing such things:
Shutting down a major telco's internal Pacific Rim telephone system
U.S. Stratacom Frame Relay network outage 1997?1998?

All from "the latest and greatest." I wait for the Guinea Pigs to
try it out these days. I'm sure they'll think SuSE 7.3 is real sexy.

Mario