[SLUG] Garage Sale Time...Good stuff coming to SLUG!

From: David R. Meyer (david@crbtechnologies.com)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 15:47:33 EDT

Many of you have seen the posts from me about the project at my son's
school. Well, in order to get the ball rolling I am selling off some of
their older equipment to make way for the new...and the sales starts now: 6
Cabletron 24 port 10Mb Hubs...$20.00 each.

Money back if they do not work (they all worked 6 months ago). Please email
me offline if you are interested.

Other items include large tower servers, some smaller, order desktops, and
some laptops. None of these units have hard drives, but they would make
nice servers...going to grab a couple myself. I'll have details on this
other stuff soon. However, feel free to write regarding the hubs.

Dave