Re: [SLUG] Control, I need CONTROL

From: steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 14:19:21 EDT

Not at all, you just need to get a multiplexed serial card that have enough
ports on it to control your sprinklers. In the old days that's how you
connected many terminals to a Unix server.

I think you look at some $400-500 for that, but it's such a long time ago I
don't recall. Just search for it. Cyclades has thing for Linux.

--

Steve ________________________________________________________ HTML in e-mail creates out-security, and more spam. By using it you teach others, less knowledgeable, that it's safe to use.