[SLUG] Control, I need CONTROL

From: Chuck Hast (kp4djt@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 11:45:56 EDT

Yep, I need to control a whole sprinkler and watering system.

I have looked at commercial sprinkler controllers and what I
saw did not do exactly what I want to do, so my question is how
hard would it be to set up a LINUX box to control about 20
valves turning them on and off at different times?

--
Chuck Hast
KP4DJT