Re: [SLUG] Simple drafting program

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 11:30:59 EDT

I couldn't get some other the larger package to work because I have
Debian, and on top of that, I have a Sparc CPU :^(

http://www.linuxlinks.com/Software/Graphics/CAD/

Where does everybody else get their available software packages for
Linux? I have found that this site is more comprehensive than most
others, but I'd like to find more.

Mario