Re: [SLUG] Record uptime for Linux

From: David Meyer (david@crbtechnologies.com)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 22:10:01 EDT

I have had more than one customer tell me that their Linux boxes have been up
without reboot for more than a year. They moved to Linux from NT/2000
because the daily / weekly reboots were unacceptable, as was the cost of a
Solaris box. This was one reason my company has chosen to go with ALL Linux
solutions...affordable reliability!!

--
David R. Meyer