Re: [SLUG] Question way off base

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 10:00:24 EDT

Pest Control -- controlling pests -- hmmm...

http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/05/01/remote.controlled.rats.ap/index.html

Actually pest control is a pretty geeky subject. I remember visiting a
link (can't find it again) where scientists had implanted wires into a
cockroach nervous system (a big one!) and could direct its movement.

;-}
Ed.