[SLUG] mail

From: Bob File (rfile@innet.com)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 13:17:52 EDT

Well,
Evolution seems to work; I have enabled imap, and told evolution to get
it's mail from localhost. It shows every directory under my home
directory, so I bet I have left out something, maybe in setting up imap.
I have a folder that procmail puts my filtered mail in and kmail picks
it up from there and puts it in ~/Mail. I may run evolution for a few
days to see how it does; it _looks_ like an outl00k killer.... we'll
see. This is a test message. R.G Mayhue: where is that PHP medical app
you talked about yesterday??