Re: [SLUG] Re: Then why do we love Linux?

From: steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 00:50:42 EDT

Every line of code in OpenBSD has been audited for security holes.

The "illusory advantage" is actually a bit more than someones figment of
imagination, because there are more people who don't understand security
application and implementation, including administrators, than those who do.

See more about this on openbsd.org/security.html

--

Steve ________________________________________________________ HTML in e-mail creates out-security, and more spam. By using it you teach others, less knowledgeable, that it's safe to use.