Re: [SLUG] Suse Linux 8.0 installation issue - Help!

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 21:46:02 EDT

After checking the alt.os.linux.suse newsgroup, it appears to me that SuSE 8.0
has some driver deficiencies. You are not the only fellow having install
problems. As an aside, SuSE for some reason has not included locate and
updatedb in the default installation of 8.0. Strange. I wish I could solve
your install problem. (I am using SuSE 7.3)
Smitty