Re: [SLUG] SSH help please

From: Seth Hollen (seth@hollen.org)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 00:21:48 EDT

Thanks, I've already seen that oneunfortunately. BTW that IBM site is
great!
I think it might be a redhat thing as I got my laptop with rh7.3 working
against my gentoo box as the sshd server, but when I copy those settings
to the rh7.2 server I get nowhere, I think it might be some PAM problems
and I know nothing about PAM.

Seth

On Wed, 2002-05-08 at 23:23, Russell Hires wrote:

--
Take care,

Seth seth@hollen.org 727-919-1598