Re: [SLUG] A call to all SLUG members interested in "The School Project"

From: Richard Sanchez (rsancz@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 07:27:38 EDT

Dave,
  I spoke to you at the Tampa meeting last week about the project. I am
definately interested in helping out in any capacity that I can. I work for
Verizon as a technician but I don't have a lot of experience in IT. I am
going thru Cisco Academy at HCC and have a small home network. I would be
able to help out with cabling and assembling PC's. I would like to look
over someone's shoulder when the network is being configured and maybe ask a
few questions. If you can use me I would be glad to help!

Richard Sanchez rsancz@earthlink.net