Re: [SLUG] Verizon/GTE DSL

From: steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 20:20:26 EDT

Have a file of known size available for someone else on rr to download.

The case for rr is that the closer you are to you the less chance that
someone elses network problems doesn't color the result. (Of course if rr
handover points (to other networks) are bust then it will not matter, but I
doubt they are based on my experience.

(E-mail me directly and I'll do it with you.)

--

Steve ________________________________________________________ HTML in e-mail creates out-security, and more spam. By using it you teach others, less knowledgeable, that it's safe to use.