Re: [SLUG] Linux friendly DSL providers

From: Ter (ter450@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 23:32:10 EDT

I am getting a little frustrated with RR, myself. There fire wall only half
works, to block outgoing webservers. Like you mention, I am only interested
in playing around with some of the concepts at home... nothing serious.
Last time I checked, to upgrade to a "business" class, was $80/month. To
get a static ip, another $80 a month. Several DSL providers I have been
researching (on www.dslreports.com and other places) are www.directtvdsl.com
and www.ij.net Both have had good reviews, and seem technically savy.
Pete