[SLUG] CD Burning software

From: robin (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 12:01:07 EDT

I bought a USB CD burner (Plextor) and it detects fine under Mandrake
8.2, but so far I have not been able to figure out XCDRoasert, the only
CD-making software I've tried so far.

Does anyone have other software suggestions or should I gut it out with
this one?

I need to store/backup files, mostly, but one day I may want to make a
music CD or two. I want extreme ease of use, like a "copy [choose]
directory or file to CD" button, maybe a "make bootable; not bootable"
and "music or data" choice. That's more than enough for a simpleton like
me....

- Robin