Re: [SLUG] SuSE Setup Questions

From: Smitty (a.smitty@verizon.net)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 21:14:19 EDT

util-linux is a very important package of low-level system utilities that you
need for full functionality. However, the error may not be critical. Read
the log file to find out what it was.
Looks o.k. on your dsl setup.
I had a similar problem with knode and solved it by fully completing the
setup information and saving it.
Smitty