Re: [SLUG] Dunedin Meeting

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 18:55:14 EDT

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 03:18:29AM -0400, Paul M Foster wrote:

> It just occurred to me that the next Dunedin meeting is Memorial Day
> weekend. I realize it's not exactly Christmas, but is anyone really
> gonna want to go to the meeting that weekend?
>
> Paul

Well, judging from the resounding response, it sounds like people aren't
exactly clamoring to attend the next Dunedin meeting. And since I have
to drive from NPR to Dunedin early on the Saturday morning of a holiday
weekend, I'm not too keen on going either.

So unless something extraordinary happens, it's cancelled. I'll put out
a notice on the announce list later tonight.

Paul