[SLUG] Re: cleaning a hard drive of GRUB

From: Ken Billings (lists@coffeehouseltd.com)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 12:47:14 EDT

GRUB is installed in the MBR (Master Boot Record). In order to get rid of
it, use the following command from a dos prompt (ms-dos boot floppy)
   fdisk /mbr

Explanation and more info at (among a thousand other places):
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q69013
Stuff like this is easily searched on google...

 -Ken