RE: [SLUG] windows emulators

From: Carson Wilcox (carson_wilcox@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 18:38:08 EDT

I have WP for Linux but didnt'like it much. I'll take
a look at Crossover Office.
I did look at the StarOffice 6.0 beta and have
OpenOffice 6.0, and for most docs it great. It's just
that for some of these some people had to much time on
there hands and there is a lot of unnecessary
formatting that doesn't convert.

Thanks,
Carson