[SLUG] Question about lilo

From: diego henao (dhenao@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 14:20:24 EST

Hello everybody. I have a problem with something I am trying to do.
First, I got a new machine with a scsi hard drive. I want to set up this
computer as a server, but I want to install windows2000server too.
First, I installed windows2000server and I had no problems during the
installation procedure. Then, I installed linux redhat 7.3. I chose lilo
to be the bootloader.

When I rebooted lilo after I installed redhat 7.3; it didn't appear to
be installed. Therefore, I used the emergency bootdisk and tried to
install it manually. I got a new problem, during the boot up, lilo
doesn't find the scsi hard drive, as a consequence, I got a kernel panic
message.

If someone can help me, I really appreciate this.

Thanks Diego