Re: [SLUG] Hey, what's this all about???

From: Carson Wilcox (carson_wilcox@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 15:31:37 EDT

I go along with all that is said here. Also I would
add that costing money isn't bad for another reason.
My current client has a lot of Unix systems, Solaris
and HP/UX and probably others that I dont' know about.
At least one reason they will not at least give Linux
a try is that it is "free". I can't really explain
that but I believe the attitude is that if it is
"free" it can't be good. Go figure.

Carson