[SLUG] Brandon Meeting -- Update

From: gnorb@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 11:11:21 EDT

Hey folks;

For any of you attending the Brandon meeting tonight, this is just a small update. It
seems that they've moved all their presentations from the staging area (by
Computers/Travel/Cooking) in the middle/left of the store, to the back left hand corner of
the store (Arts). It's nowhere near as visible as before, so for any of you who've been
attending for a while and weren't able to find us last time, that's where we were and from
now on will be.

I hope to see many of you there. For tonight's theme, I'd like to discuss off-the-main
distributions (Icepack, ASPLinux, ELX, Vector Linux...), so if you've been wanting to try
out a few of "the others," then here's a good chance to get info.

Meeting Location
Brandon Barnes & Noble at Brandon Town Center
122 Brandon Town Center Dr.
Brandon, FL 33511

Gnorb