Re: [SLUG] Concerning Sarasota meeting avail

From: John Danielson, II (jdii1215@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 21:43:59 EDT

Mike Dittmeier wrote:

>I personally would love to see a Sarasota meeting regularly, as I rarely
>have the time to drive to Tampa or Brandon after visiting my customers
>through the day. Any ideas...
>
>Mike Dittmeier
>mike@bluecrabtech.com

I would be more likely to travel closer to home, Punta Gorda area (just
about 25 miles north of Fort Myers), so southernmost would be better for
me also, and I know a few folks down here who might car-pool with me (I
have no car, would get to pay for GAS or find a ride by hitching) if the
meeting were within an hour's drive. Can anyone tell me if there is a
LUG in FOrt Myers, also????

John.

Registered Linux User #276212, Machine #158988
"Use what works best for your needs, at minimum total cost of ownership."