Re: [SLUG] RE: New Sarasota meeting? Was: +AFs-SLUG+AF0- Concerning Sarasota meeting avail

From: John Danielson, II (jdii1215@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 14:13:46 EDT

Craig Zeigler wrote:

>SRQ Airport is a bit too far north for me. As I live in Englewood, and
>work in Venice, that is nearly 40 miles from here. Although Tuesdays
>were the chosen date, I would prefer a wed or fri, but will still attend
>if at all possible on tuesdays. South Sarasota is still acceptable.

Wednesdays would be best for me, I have commitments on Tuesdays and
Fridays in the evening.

--
+AF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8-
Registered Linux User +ACM-276212, Machine +ACM-158988