Re: [SLUG] School Project - Not a Troll...consider Debian

From: Matthew Moen (mattlists@younicks.org)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 19:50:48 EDT

Thus spake Paul M Foster on the 16 day of the 06 month in the year 2002:

> While I don't particularly care for the
> my-distro's-better-than-your-distro wars, which is what this is turning

I guess I did get a little carried away there. Sorry. ;-)

> into, I would like to see to see such a presentation. Contact me
> privately, and we can set up a date for a presentation in Tampa.

Will do.

--
Matthew Moen

Outlook is as attractive to email viruses as a heap of dead and rotting cows is to a fly. So long as that maggot-filled pile of corpses is there, swatting at the flies isn't going to work. Alan Bellingham, SDM