Re: [SLUG] School Project - Not a Troll...consider Debian

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 18:53:59 EDT

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 06:35:27PM -0400, Matthew Moen wrote:

> Thus spake R P Herrold on the 16 day of the 06 month in the year 2002:
>
> ***Many lines Snipped***
> >
> > appears to show him a SuSE dealer in the sidebar of each page:
> >
> > http://www.crbtechnologies.com/Business_Partner_Logo.gif
> >
> > ==================================
> >
> > I vote for 'troll' ...
> >
> > -- Russ Herrold
>
> I have met Mr. David Meyer at a meeting a month or two ago. I can
> assure you that he really exists, and is not a troll.

I won't comment on the troll aspect of this; the above evidence rather
speaks for itself.

<snip>

> Should people be interested, I could probably be persuaded to do some
> sort of Debian presentation at the Tampa LUG.

While I don't particularly care for the
my-distro's-better-than-your-distro wars, which is what this is turning
into, I would like to see to see such a presentation. Contact me
privately, and we can set up a date for a presentation in Tampa.

Paul