Re: [SLUG] Lindows Pc now available at Wal-Mart

From: dazie@mindspring.com
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 20:47:22 EDT

I find alot of interresting subjects on ZDNET I read it all the time
maybe someone did not get a chance to read newsforge.there is more then
newsforge to read i read alot of sites some have more info then others.i
thought we were all aldults here why are people acting like a bunch of
kids.Bill was stating a point you did not need to bash him.
                              Dazie