Re: [SLUG] Lindows Pc now available at Wal-Mart

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 09:23:21 EDT

I always use this link to check for linux news (you can modify the
search topics as you desire). I would say that newsforge is the source
of many of the interesting items I read.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/cgi-bin/NewsNow/NewsFeed.htm?Topic=*&ASearch=Linux,GNU,Linus+Torvalds,Red+Hat,ELX,Xandros,Slackware,Suse,Debian,Lindows,Open+Linux&Section=ASearchW&Search=Linux

scott