[SLUG] 815e drivers

From: M E Wilson (maury0324@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 19:23:01 EDT

Hi Everyone
I am running a Gigabyte GA-60xM7E MB withh an Intel 815e chipset, with
Mandrake 8.2. Everything is working good and Mandrake picked up everything
except the 815e stuff. I am not using the on board sound or video so no
problem there however would like to get drivers for the ATA 100 features. I
have the machine set up with removable drive bays and am using an older 5gb
hdd, but want to get a larger new drive for my final setup. The 5gb drive was
just a play thing to test different systems but I've seen the light and my
win 98se driive is sitting on the shelf collecting dust. Thanks in advance
for any ideas. I am a new Slug member and also a Linux newbee but my
computering goes back to the XT and DOS. Maury