Re: [SLUG] Mouse vexation

From: Marc W. (marcw@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 15:47:12 EDT

Logan,

Here is the pointer section from my XF86Config. I have a Logitech
optical wheel, should work fine for ya. I'm running SuSE (pretty much
out of necessity...long story) but I had to recompile XFREE from source
because the wonderful people at SuSE forgot to include GLX support --
which meant no Quake3.

What version of X are you using? Looking at my config now, it looks
like you might have an older (3.x or early 4.x) version. If so, the
speed increase is well worth the upgrade to 4.2

Hope this helps,
Marc

Section "InputDevice"
  Driver "mouse"