Re: [SLUG] Linux NT cracker?

From: Ian C. Blenke (icblenke@nks.net)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 21:54:39 EDT

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 19:05, patrick grantham wrote:
> Does anyone have or know where I can find this gem? It's a NT cracker
> written under Linux. Some bonehead in my office removed his box from an NT
> domain and can't remember the admininstrator password (there are no other
> user accounts.)

One of the old versions of L0phtcrack has a Unix version.

The newer versions are sadly Windows based. You can grab them from
@stake (the corporatization of l0pht.com):

        http://www.atstake.com

You can the the source for the old 1.5 version here:

        http://www.atstake.com/research/lc/dist/lcsrc.zip

This should build directly on any POSIX box.

Enjoy.

 - Ian C. Blenke <icblenke@nks.net> <ian@blenke.com>