Re: [SLUG] Mozilla problems

From: Derek Dakan (derek@intnet.net)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 15:21:21 EDT

Please don't be insulted but doublecheck your SMTP server settings.

If that is correct then make sure you check for incoming mail before you try
to send your mail. A lot of SMTP servers accounts are authenticated by the
POP server. So if you don't check incoming then you are often not
authenticated on the SMTP server. It is set up this way to prevent spammers
for using the SMTP servers.

Derek Dakan