Re: [SLUG] Rookie needs help

From: Russ Wright (rwrigh10@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 20:18:48 EDT

Hi There!

Sounds like you are getting some type of network error. I might suggest if
you were to download an iso image from Mandrake or Redhat and make a CD from
it you might find it much easier to install.

An iso file is a prepacked image of a cd that can be burned on a cd and used
to install.

Regards
Russ Wright