Re: [SLUG] Question going out to Robin

From: John Oakes (john@networkproductions.net)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 19:01:06 EDT

Well I know this question was directed to Robin, but I thought I might
comment. I still see Linux Format in the bookstore all the time. I don't
buy it anymore because it is so much more expensive than all of the other
Linux magazines. Maybe it is a UK only circulation, but you can buy it at
Borders. It does have some very good articles, I just don't feel like
spending that kind of money for a magazine.

I have a subscription to Linux Magazine and the July issue was very thin,
although the publisher's statement in the front says things always slow down
in July.

John