[SLUG] Question going out to Robin

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 18:06:09 EDT

Hello Robin,
Did Futurenet press save the Linux Format Magazine ? I thought they were out
for the count according to
some stories I read about a year ago. Or did they some how bring it back
out?

I went to www.linuxformat.co.uk and it looks like it is still going.

I also noticed that the Linux Journal, and Linux Magazine's are both looking
rather thing any more.
Is this due to the economy or are there not as many companys advertising?

It is also scary to see Microsoft advertising in Linux Magazines.

Getting back to the Magazine I kinda like futurenet's publishings cause they
seem to very open to their opinions.
One of the very few Magazines that says how they really fell about stuff.