Re: [SLUG] Domain Registration

From: Smitty (a.smitty@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 14:32:00 EDT

The default number of points to determine a spam hit in SpamAssassin is 5.0.
I set mine to 3.0 as I have never gotten a false positive from 5.0, and so
far, none from 3.0. In my kmail filters I have set:
<message> contains .bat
<message> contains .exe
<message> contains .pif
>From contains @hotmail.com
Subject contains [SLUG] test
Subject contains girls
I occasionally get a false positive from the hotmail.com criteria, but this
from address is a very frequently used address for spam.
Smitty