[SLUG] Kernel Panic re fs on 03:02

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 15:57:31 EDT

I'm setting up a Debian system on a computer that doesn't yet have a
UPS. Power went down and the system rebooted. Now it gets the error
message:

So I put in the rescue/boot floppy and restarted the machine. It went
through an fsck on the /dev/hda2 drive (the main partition). I thought
maybe that would do it. Reran lilo just to be sure. Then rebooted
without the floppy, and the result is the same.

I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, nor what tools I can use to
fix it. Any ideas? Also, where do I find these "03:02" numbers and such?

Paul